ON APRIL 28, 2016:
CCS, THE COALITION FOR CONSTRUCTION SAFETY (FORMERLY KNOWN AS MICCS), HOSTED THE 23RD ANNUAL SAFETY AWARDS BANQUET AT THE INDIANA CONVENTION CENTER IN THE SAGAMORE BALLROOM. THE NIGHT WAS ONE TO REMEMBER.
Blood Hound was really excited to be the Premier sponsor of the event. Check out the way our logo looked projected on the wall inside the ballroom!
This year's awards banquet was a very monumental one for us. In addition to sponsoring the event, you may have also heard that we recently completed the evaluations and met the qualifications to become a Certified Partner Company by CCS-IDOL. We take safety very seriously, and to achieve this status has been something that we have been striving for for quite some time.
Check out the list of awards that we were honored to win. We want to thank CCS, Brian Clem - our Safety Program Director, as well as all of our crews out in the field that made winning these awards possible.
- TJ Graham won Outstanding Craftsperson of the Year
- Zero Injury 2015 - Fulfilling the Promise of Eliminating Accidents and Injuries on Construction Job Sites
- Safety Improvement Award - In Recognition of Improving Safety Efforts to Prevent Injuries and Illnesses on their Jobsites.
- Safety Leader Award - For Outstanding Effort toward Eliminating Accidents and Injuries in the Construction Industry
- Safety Achievement Award - For their Efforts Toward Ensuring the Safety of Construction Employees
We took photos at the event. Would you like to see them? Click here!
Do you have a project in need of utility locating? Click to schedule.